Table of Contents
The Texas A&M Aggies (16-7, 8-2 SEC) host the No. 25 Auburn Tigers (17-6, 7-3 SEC) after winning seven straight home games. The Aggies are favored by only 3 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 7, 2023. The point total is set at 140.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Aggies vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: College Station, Texas
- Arena: Reed Arena
Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Tigers
Texas A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Texas A&M has won 14 of 18 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (77.8%).
- The Aggies have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -154 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Aggies have compiled a 14-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Tigers are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- The average total Texas A&M has had in its games this year is 0.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Auburn Betting Stats & Info
- Auburn has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +130.
- So far this year, the Tigers have compiled a 12-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Tigers are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Auburn’s games this year is 4.7 fewer points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Texas A&M vs. Auburn Season Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M Rank||Texas A&M AVG||Auburn AVG||Auburn Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas A&M Aggies Leaders
- Wade Taylor IV leads the Aggies in points and assists per game, scoring 14.6 points and distributing 4 assists.
- Henry Coleman III leads Texas A&M in rebounding, pulling down 6.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.6 points a contest.
- Taylor makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Auburn Tigers Leaders
- Wendell Green Jr.’s points (13.6 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Tigers’ leaderboards.
- Johni Broome’s stat line of 8.9 rebounds, 13.5 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Auburn rebounding leaderboard.
- Green hits 1.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tigers.