Table of Contents
The San Jose State Spartans (14-9, 5-5 MWC) are just 2.5-point underdogs as they try to end a four-game road losing streak when they take on the Fresno State Bulldogs (8-14, 4-7 MWC) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at Save Mart Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 125.
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Spartans?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Fresno, California
- Arena: Save Mart Center
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Spartans
Fresno State Betting Stats & Information
- Fresno State has a 2-5 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 28.6% of those games).
- The Bulldogs have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -150 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 7-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have a 7-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Fresno State’s games this season is 1.6 more points than the total of 125 in this game.
San Jose State Betting Stats & Info
- San Jose State has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won five, or 35.7%, of those games.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +130.
- So far this season, the Spartans have compiled a 15-7-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Spartans have a 7-5 record against the spread.
- The average total for San Jose State’s games this season is 9.5 more points than the point total of 125 in this outing.
Fresno State vs. San Jose State Season Stat Comparison
|Fresno State Rank||Fresno State AVG||San Jose State AVG||San Jose State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and rebounds is Isaih Moore, who scores 11.9 points and pulls down 7.7 boards per game.
- Isaiah Hill is Fresno State’s best passer, dishing out 3.5 assists per game while scoring 11 PPG.
- Jemarl Baker Jr. leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- The Spartans’ Omari Moore averages enough points (16.4 per game) and assists (five per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Sage Tolbert grabs 7.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.9 points per game and adds 1.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the San Jose State rebounding leaderboard.
- Omari Moore is consistent from deep and leads the Spartans with 1.7 made threes per game.