Table of Contents
The Ohio Bobcats (12-11, 4-6 MAC) are favored (by 3.5 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Northern Illinois Huskies (10-13, 6-4 MAC) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 149.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Bobcats vs. Huskies?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: DeKalb, Illinois
- Arena: NIU Convocation Center
Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Huskies
Ohio Betting Stats & Information
- Ohio has won nine of 13 games when the moneyline favorite this season (69.2%).
- The Bobcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bobcats have put together a 12-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Huskies have a 9-7 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Ohio’s games this season is 1.9 more points than the over/under of 149.5 in this matchup.
Northern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Illinois has won six, or 37.5%, of the 16 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Huskies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +138 odds on them winning this game.
- The Huskies have a 12-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have a 9-7 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average over/under in Northern Illinois’ games this year is 3.2 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 for this outing.
Ohio vs. Northern Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Ohio Rank||Ohio AVG||Northern Illinois AVG||Northern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ohio Bobcats Leaders
- Dwight Wilson leads the Bobcats in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 16 points and 9.7 rebounds per game.
- Jaylin Hunter is Ohio’s best passer, dispensing 4.2 assists per game while scoring 11.5 PPG.
- Hunter leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Illinois Huskies Leaders
- David Coit racks up 16 points per game and is the top scorer for the Huskies.
- Northern Illinois’ leader in rebounds is Zarigue Nutter with five per game, and its leader in assists is Kaleb Thornton with 4.2 per game.
- Coit is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Huskies, hitting 2.8 threes per game.