Table of Contents
The Chicago State Cougars (8-17) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Delaware State Hornets (4-17) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at Memorial Hall Gym. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.
How do I watch Cougars vs. Hornets?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Dover, Delaware
- Arena: Memorial Hall Gym
Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Hornets
Chicago State Betting Stats & Information
- Chicago State has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Cougars have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -174 or shorter.
- The Cougars are 15-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Hornets have a 10-8 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- Chicago State’s average total in matchups this season has been 141, seven points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Delaware State Betting Stats & Info
- Delaware State has entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won three, or 20%, of those games.
- The Hornets have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +146 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hornets are 10-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Hornets have a 10-8 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- Delaware State’s games this year have averaged a total of 138.4 points, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Chicago State vs. Delaware State Season Stat Comparison
|Chicago State Rank||Chicago State AVG||Delaware State AVG||Delaware State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chicago State Cougars Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Cougars this season is Wesley Cardet Jr., who averages 17.1 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game.
- Jahsean Corbett is Chicago State’s leading rebounder, pulling down nine per game, while Elijah Weaver is its best passer, distributing three assists in each contest.
- Weaver leads the Cougars in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Delaware State Hornets Leaders
- Brandon Stone sits on top of the Hornets leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12.2 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Corey Perkins records more assists than any other Delaware State teammate with 3.5 per game. He also scores 4.7 points and grabs 1.6 rebounds per game.
- Jevin Muniz averages 1.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hornets.