Table of Contents
The UNC Greensboro Spartans (16-9, 10-2 SoCon) are at home in SoCon action against the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (9-16, 5-7 SoCon) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Spartans are double-digit favorites by 10 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 127.5.
How do I watch Spartans vs. Buccaneers?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Greensboro Coliseum
Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Buccaneers
UNC Greensboro Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Greensboro has won 10 of 14 games when the moneyline favorite this season (71.4%).
- The Spartans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -552 or shorter.
- The Spartans are 11-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 10 points or more this season.
- The average total UNC Greensboro has had set in games this year is 5.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
East Tennessee State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, East Tennessee State has been the underdog 12 times and won four, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Buccaneers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +400 moneyline set for this game.
- The Buccaneers’ ATS record is 9-14-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 10-point underdogs this season, the Buccaneers are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for East Tennessee State this season is 9.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNC Greensboro vs. East Tennessee State Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Greensboro Rank||UNC Greensboro AVG||East Tennessee State AVG||East Tennessee State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Greensboro Spartans Leaders
- Keyshaun Langley leads the Spartans in scoring, tallying 13.6 points per game to go with three rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- UNC Greensboro’s leading rebounder is Mohammed Abdulsalam averaging 6.8 boards per game and its best passer is Dante Treacy and his 3.5 assists per game.
- The Spartans get the most three-point shooting production out of Langley, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
East Tennessee State Buccaneers Leaders
- Jalen Haynes is at the top of the Buccaneers scoring leaderboard with 14.2 points per game. He also grabs 6.1 rebounds and averages 1.2 assists per game.
- Jaden Seymour puts up a stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 8.1 points and 1.4 assists per game for East Tennessee State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jordan King has the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 13.8 points and 3.9 rebounds per outing.
- King is the top scorer from distance for the Buccaneers, hitting two threes per game.