Table of Contents
The Butler Bulldogs (11-13, 3-10 Big East) will look to halt a five-game losing streak when they host the St. John’s (NY) Red Storm (14-10, 4-9 Big East) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at Hinkle Fieldhouse as only 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Red Storm?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Hinkle Fieldhouse
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Red Storm
Butler Betting Stats & Information
- Butler has compiled a 10-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 90.9% of those games).
- The Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -124 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 10-13-1 this season.
- The Red Storm are 2-8 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Butler’s average point total in outings this season is 134.3, 10.2 points fewer than the total in this game.
St. John’s (NY) Betting Stats & Info
- St. John’s (NY) has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won once.
- The Red Storm have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Red Storm are 9-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Storm have a 2-8 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for St. John’s (NY)’s games this season is 7.1 more points than the point total of 144.5 for this outing.
Butler vs. St. John’s (NY) Season Stat Comparison
|Butler Rank||Butler AVG||St. John’s (NY) AVG||St. John’s (NY) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Butler Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Jayden Taylor, who averages 12 per contest to go with 3.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Manny Bates is Butler’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.6 per game, while Simas Lukosius is its best passer, averaging 2.9 assists in each contest.
- Lukosius leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
St. John’s (NY) Red Storm Leaders
- Joel Soriano records 15.5 points and 12 rebounds per game for the Red Storm, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Andre Curbelo’s assist statline paces St. John’s (NY); he records 4.5 assists per game.
- David Jones is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Red Storm, hitting 1.5 threes per game.