Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (19-4, 6-4 MWC) host the Nevada Wolf Pack (18-6, 8-3 MWC) after winning four straight home games. The Lobos are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday, February 7, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 148 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Lobos vs. Wolf Pack?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Arena: Dreamstyle Arena
Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Wolf Pack
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico is 15-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 88.2%).
- The Lobos have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -190 or shorter.
- The Lobos are 12-9-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Wolf Pack are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average total New Mexico has had in its games this season is 5.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Nevada Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Nevada has won three out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Wolf Pack have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +160 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Wolf Pack have compiled a 15-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Wolf Pack are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Nevada this season is 8.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico vs. Nevada Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||Nevada AVG||Nevada Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. leads the Lobos in scoring, tallying 19.4 points per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Morris Udeze leads New Mexico in rebounding, averaging 8.7 per game, while Jaelen House leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- House leads the Lobos in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Jarod Lucas scores 17.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Wolf Pack.
- The Nevada leaders in rebounding and assists are Darrion Williams with 7.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 7 points and 2.7 assists per game) and Kenan Blackshear with 4.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.8 points and 4.3 rebounds per game).
- Lucas makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wolf Pack.