Table of Contents
The Ball State Cardinals (16-7, 7-3 MAC) are 7-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Central Michigan Chippewas (8-15, 3-7 MAC) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at McGuirk Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Cardinals vs. Chippewas?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Arena: McGuirk Arena
Betting Lines for Cardinals vs. Chippewas
Ball State Betting Stats & Information
- Ball State is 12-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 85.7%).
- The Cardinals have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -312 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Cardinals have put together an 11-10-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this year, the Chippewas are 4-6 against the spread.
- The average over/under Ball State has had in its games this year is 6.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Central Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Central Michigan has won three out of the 17 games, or 17.6%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Chippewas have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +247 odds on them winning this game.
- The Chippewas have a 10-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Chippewas are 4-6 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Central Michigan this season is 0.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Ball State vs. Central Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Ball State Rank||Ball State AVG||Central Michigan AVG||Central Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ball State Cardinals Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Cardinals is Jarron Coleman, who scores 15.3 points and dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Payton Sparks leads Ball State in rebounding, grabbing 8.1 boards per game while also scoring 12.5 points a contest.
- Coleman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Central Michigan Chippewas Leaders
- Jesse Zarzuela puts up 16.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Chippewas.
- Central Michigan’s leader in rebounds is Brian Taylor with 6.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Reggie Bass with 3.1 per game.
- Zarzuela hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Chippewas.