Table of Contents
Two hot teams meet when the Akron Zips (17-6, 9-1 MAC) host the Toledo Rockets (17-6, 8-2 MAC) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Zips are 2.5-point favorites and put their eight-game win streak on the line against the Rockets, winners of seven straight. The over/under is set at 148 for the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Zips vs. Rockets?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Akron, Ohio
- Arena: James A. Rhodes Arena
Betting Lines for Zips vs. Rockets
Akron Betting Stats & Information
- Akron has not lost a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 13-0.
- The Zips have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -144 or shorter.
- The Zips are 8-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Akron’s average point total in matchups this year is 134.7, 13.3 points below the total in this game.
Toledo Betting Stats & Info
- Toledo has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- The Rockets have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +122.
- So far this season, the Rockets have compiled a 13-9-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Rockets are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Toledo’s games this season is 14.5 more points than the point total of 148 in this outing.
Akron vs. Toledo Season Stat Comparison
|Akron Rank||Akron AVG||Toledo AVG||Toledo Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Akron Zips Leaders
- Xavier Castaneda leads the Zips in points and assists per game, scoring 21 points and distributing 2.8 assists.
- Akron’s best rebounder is Enrique Freeman, who averages 11 boards per game in addition to his 15.3 PPG average.
- The Zips get the most three-point shooting production out of Castaneda, who makes 3.5 threes per game.
Toledo Rockets Leaders
- Rayj Dennis’ points (19 per game) and assists (5.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Rockets’ leaderboards.
- Setric Millner Jr. is at the top of the Toledo rebounding leaderboard with six rebounds per game. He also scores 15 points and adds 1.7 assists per game.
- JT Shumate hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rockets.