Table of Contents
The Northern Colorado Bears (7-16, 2-9 Big Sky) host the Weber State Wildcats (12-11, 7-3 Big Sky) at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center on Monday, February 6, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET. The oddsmakers see an even contest, listing the matchup as a pick ’em. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
How do I watch Bears vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Monday, February 6, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Greeley, Colorado
- Arena: Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Bears vs. Wildcats
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Colorado has been favored on the moneyline nine times this season. They’ve gone 5-4 in those games.
- The Bears have not played a game with moneyline odds of -111 or shorter.
- The Bears have gone 8-14-0 ATS this season.
- Northern Colorado’s average point total in outings this season is 148.8, 7.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Weber State Betting Stats & Info
- Weber State has entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won four, or 30.8%, of those games.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -108 odds on them winning this game.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 10-11-0 this year.
- The average point total for Weber State this season is 7.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Northern Colorado vs. Weber State Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Colorado Rank||Northern Colorado AVG||Weber State AVG||Weber State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- The Bears leader in points and rebounds is Dalton Knecht, who scores 20.1 points and grabs 7 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson is Northern Colorado’s best passer, distributing 3.5 assists per game while scoring 11.8 PPG.
- The Bears get the most three-point shooting production out of Knecht, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- Dillon Jones is atop nearly all of the Wildcats’ leaderboards by averaging 15.5 points, 10.9 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
- Steven Verplancken Jr. is reliable from distance and leads the Wildcats with two made threes per game.