Table of Contents
Christiaan Bezuidenhout is +20000 to win the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale after finishing 11th in The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) from January 19 – 22 in his most recent action. Before Bezuidenhout tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Christiaan Bezuidenhout Recent Performance
- Bezuidenhout has finished below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey on four occasions, and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the top five scores in one of his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Bezuidenhout has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day nine times.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|