Table of Contents
Matthias Schwab has +80000 odds at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schwab before he takes to the course in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Matthias Schwab Recent Performance
- Over his last 17 rounds, Schwab has finished below par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 17 rounds.
- Schwab has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Matthias Schwab’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|