Table of Contents
Doc Redman (+50000) enters the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale after making the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, finishing 41st. Before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Redman in this event.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Doc Redman Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds of play, Redman has finished under par on eight occasions while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once in his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Redman has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Doc Redman History at WM Phoenix Open
- In his past two appearances at this event, Redman has yet to finish inside the top 20.
- Redman advanced past the cut in one of his last two entries in this event.
- Redman failed to qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
Doc Redman’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|