Table of Contents
Rory Sabbatini enters the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +100000 odds after missing the cut at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, his most recent event. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Sabbatini before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Rory Sabbatini Recent Performance
- Over his last 12 rounds of play, Sabbatini has finished under par on four occasions while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Sabbatini has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once.
Rory Sabbatini History at WM Phoenix Open
- Sabbatini’s average finish is 34th, with a personal best of finish of 22nd, at this tournament.
- In Sabbatini’s last eight appearances at this event, he’s made the cut four times.
- Sabbatini finished 33rd here in 2022 in his most recent appearance at the tournament.
- He finished one round with one of the top five scores on the day in his most recent time competing at this tournament.
Rory Sabbatini’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|