Table of Contents
Corey Conners comes into the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +6000 odds after a 12th-place showing in the Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club on January 12 – 15 in his most recent action. Below we help you make your best bets on Conners before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona by breaking down his performances in recent events.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Corey Conners Recent Performance
- Conners has finished below par 15 times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 20 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 a total of five times.
- Conners has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in five of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 11 times.
Corey Conners History at WM Phoenix Open
- Conners has finished in the top 20 once over his last three appearances at this event, with an average finish of 33rd at the tournament.
- In his last three trips to this tournament, he’s survived the cut every time.
- In 2022 in his most recent entry here at this tournament, Conners finished 38th.
- His last time appearing at this tournament, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Corey Conners’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|