Table of Contents
Tyler Duncan missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the WM Phoenix Open, and he has +80000 odds as he aims for a better finish in this year’s tournament at TPC Scottsdale. Before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Duncan in this event.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Tyler Duncan Recent Performance
- Over his last 12 rounds of play, Duncan has finished below par on six occasions while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Duncan has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
Tyler Duncan History at WM Phoenix Open
- Duncan didn’t make the cut and reach the third round in any of his last five trips to this tournament.
- Duncan did not make the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament (in 2022).
Tyler Duncan’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|