Table of Contents
The Drexel Dragons (13-11, 7-5 CAA) visit the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (12-13, 4-8 CAA) after losing three straight road games. The Fightin’ Blue Hens are favored by only 3 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 134 points.
How do I watch Fightin’ Blue Hens vs. Dragons?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Newark, Delaware
- Arena: Bob Carpenter Center
Betting Lines for Fightin’ Blue Hens vs. Dragons
Delaware Betting Stats & Information
- Delaware has won 50% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (6-6).
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -147 or shorter.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ ATS record is 9-13-2 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Dragons have a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The average total Delaware has had set in games this season is 6.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Drexel Betting Stats & Info
- Drexel has entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- The Dragons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +125.
- So far this year, the Dragons have put together a 12-10-1 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Dragons are 5-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Drexel’s games this season is 4.8 fewer points than the point total of 134 in this outing.
Delaware vs. Drexel Season Stat Comparison
|Delaware Rank||Delaware AVG||Drexel AVG||Drexel Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Fightin’ Blue Hens is Jameer Nelson Jr., who scores 19.6 points and distributes 3.6 assists per game.
- Christian Ray is Delaware’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.8 boards in each contest while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens get the most three-point shooting production out of Nelson, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
Drexel Dragons Leaders
- Amari Williams collects 14.2 points and 8.8 rebounds per game for the Dragons, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Justin Moore records more assists than any other Drexel teammate with 2.7 per game. He also scores 9 points and grabs three rebounds per game.
- Coletrane Washington is consistent from distance and leads the Dragons with 1.8 made threes per game.