Table of Contents
The Georgetown Hoyas (6-18, 1-12 Big East) are heavy underdogs (by 13.5 points) to end an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 20 Providence Friars (17-6, 9-3 Big East) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.
How do I watch Friars vs. Hoyas?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- Arena: Amica Mutual Pavilion
Betting Lines for Friars vs. Hoyas
Providence Betting Stats & Information
- Providence has won all 13 games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Friars have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1286 or shorter.
- The Friars’ ATS record is 15-8-0 this season.
- The Hoyas have a 5-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 13.5 points or more.
- Providence’s average total in outings this year has been 147.5, 0.5 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Georgetown Betting Stats & Info
- Georgetown has entered the game as underdogs 16 times this season and won once.
- The Hoyas have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +733.
- So far this season, the Hoyas have put together an 11-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Hoyas have a 5-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Georgetown’s games this year is 1.3 more points than the point total of 147 in this outing.
Providence vs. Georgetown Season Stat Comparison
|Providence Rank||Providence AVG||Georgetown AVG||Georgetown Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Providence Friars Leaders
- Bryce Hopkins leads the Friars in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 16.1 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Providence’s best passer is Jared Bynum, who averages 4.5 assists per game to go with his 9.4 PPG scoring average.
- Noah Locke makes more threes per game than any other member of the Friars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Georgetown Hoyas Leaders
- The Hoyas’ Amir “Primo” Spears puts up enough points (16.1 per game) and assists (5.3 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Qudus Wahab grabs 7.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.3 points per game and adds 0.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Georgetown rebounding leaderboard.
- Brandon Murray is the most prolific from deep for the Hoyas, hitting 1.4 threes per game.