Table of Contents
Francesco Molinari made the cut in his last tournament at TPC Scottsdale, the 2022 Waste Management Phoenix Open (placing 43rd), and he has +25000 odds to win at this course in the 2023 WM Phoenix Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Molinari before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Francesco Molinari Recent Performance
- Molinari has ended the day below par seven times and carded a better-than-average score in eight of his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 16 rounds.
- Molinari has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Francesco Molinari History at WM Phoenix Open
- Molinari has an average finish of 35th at this tournament in three trips, including a personal best of 22nd place.
- Molinari made it to the weekend in each of his three most recent trips to this event.
- Molinari placed 43rd the last time he played this event (in 2022).
- In his most recent time competing at this event, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Francesco Molinari’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|