Table of Contents
The New Mexico State Aggies (9-14, 2-9 WAC) are 7-point underdogs as they look to stop a five-game road slide when they take on the Grand Canyon Antelopes (15-8, 6-4 WAC) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at Grand Canyon University Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 143.5 in the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Antelopes vs. Aggies?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Grand Canyon University Arena
Betting Lines for Antelopes vs. Aggies
Grand Canyon Betting Stats & Information
- Grand Canyon has won 11 of 15 games when the moneyline favorite this season (73.3%).
- The Antelopes have not played a game with moneyline odds of -304 or shorter.
- The Antelopes have a 7-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this season, the Aggies are 2-0-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Grand Canyon has had set in matchups this season is 4.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Info
- New Mexico State has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won three (23.1%) of those contests.
- The Aggies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +243 moneyline set for this game.
- The Aggies are 8-11-1 ATS this year.
- The Aggies have a 2-0-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 7 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for New Mexico State’s games this year is 1.9 more points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Grand Canyon vs. New Mexico State Season Stat Comparison
|Grand Canyon Rank||Grand Canyon AVG||New Mexico State AVG||New Mexico State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grand Canyon Antelopes Leaders
- The Antelopes leader in points and assists is Rayshon Harrison, who scores 16.9 points per game to go with 3.2 assists.
- Gabe McGlothan is Grand Canyon’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of eight boards in each contest while scoring 10.7 points per game.
- Noah Baumann makes more threes per game than any other member of the Antelopes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- The Aggies’ Xavier Pinson racks up enough points (13 per game) and assists (4.7 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Deshawndre Washington grabs 6.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.9 points per game and adds 3.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the New Mexico State rebounding leaderboard.
- Pinson knocks down 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aggies.