Table of Contents
The Florida State Seminoles (8-16, 6-7 ACC) are just 2-point underdogs as they try to end a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the Syracuse Orange (14-10, 7-6 ACC) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 150.
How do I watch Orange vs. Seminoles?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Arena: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
Betting Lines for Orange vs. Seminoles
Syracuse Betting Stats & Information
- Syracuse has a 12-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Orange have not played a game with moneyline odds of -133 or shorter.
- The Orange have gone 13-10-1 ATS this season.
- The Seminoles have a 6-8 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Syracuse has had set in games this season is five fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Florida State Betting Stats & Info
- Florida State has been underdogs in 15 games this season and won three (20%) of those contests.
- The Seminoles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +112.
- The Seminoles are 11-13-0 ATS this year.
- The Seminoles have a 6-8 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Florida State this year is 4.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Syracuse vs. Florida State Season Stat Comparison
|Syracuse Rank||Syracuse AVG||Florida State AVG||Florida State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- The Orange scoring leader is Joseph Girard III, who averages 16.6 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Syracuse’s leading rebounder is Jesse Edwards averaging 10 boards per game and its best passer is Judah Mintz and his 4.4 assists per game.
- The Orange get the most three-point shooting production out of Girard, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- Matthew Cleveland puts up 14.2 points and 7.7 rebounds per game for the Seminoles, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Jalen Warley’s assist statline paces Florida State; he racks up 3.7 assists per game.
- Darin Green Jr. is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Seminoles, hitting three threes per game.