Table of Contents
James Hahn heads into the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +60000 odds after missing the cut at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, his most recent event. Before Hahn tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
James Hahn Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hahn has shot below par six times, while also recording one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
- Hahn has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
James Hahn History at WM Phoenix Open
- Hahn has placed among the top 10 once and inside the top 20 four times, with an average finish of 29th in his last 10 appearances at this tournament.
- In Hahn’s last 10 appearances at this event, he’s made the cut seven times.
- The last time Hahn competed in this tournament (in 2022), he missed the cut.
James Hahn’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|