Table of Contents
Tyrrell Hatton is +5000 to win the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale after finishing 13th in THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club from October 20 – 23 in his most recent outing. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hatton before he takes to the course in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Tyrrell Hatton Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Hatton has shot below par 11 times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score four times in his last 20 rounds.
- Hatton has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in five of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 10 times.
Tyrrell Hatton History at WM Phoenix Open
- Hatton placed 15th the most recent time he competed in this event (in 2019).
- He had a score in one round that was in the top five of the day his last time here.
Tyrrell Hatton’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|