Table of Contents
Miles Sanders has player prop bets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET airing on FOX. Sanders’ Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) and the Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) square off for this season’s Super Bowl at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Miles Sanders Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 60.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 4.5 (-110)
Miles Sanders Rushing Stats
- Sanders has churned out a team-high 1,269 rushing yards (74.6 per game) and scored 11 TDs.
- He also has 20 receptions for 78 yards.
- He has accounted for 19.3% of his team’s 57 offensive touchdowns this season, with 11 total.
- He has received 259 of his team’s 544 carries this season (47.6%).
- Sanders has racked up 426 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 13 broken tackles), which is 11th among qualified runners.
Against Kansas City
- In his single career matchups, Sanders put up 13 rushing yards versus the Chiefs, 47.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Sanders, in one game against them, has not gone over 60.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders did not have a touchdown run in that outing against the Chiefs.
Last 3 Games
- vs. 49ers (1/29/2023): 11 carries, 42 yards, 2 TDsvs. Giants (1/21/2023): 17 carries, 90 yardsvs. Giants (1/8/2023): 11 carries, 33 yards