Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jerick McKinnon and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 6:30 PM ET on FOX. This season’s Super Bowl will feature McKinnon and the Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) squaring off against the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Jerick McKinnon Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 20.5 (-110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 20.5 (-115)
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Stats
- So far this year McKinnon has rushed for 291 yards on 72 carries (17.1 yards per game), with one score.
- McKinnon also has 56 receptions for 512 yards (30.1 yards per game) and nine scores.
- He has scored 10 combined touchdowns this season, 16.9% of his team’s 59 offensive TDs.
- His team has run the ball 417 times this season, and he’s taken 72 of those attempts (17.3%).
- McKinnon has stayed on his feet for 104 rushing yards after contact this season.
- McKinnon’s zero rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Eagles are 20.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- McKinnon has never rushed for more than 20.5 yards against the Eagles.
- McKinnon did not have a touchdown run in that outing against the Eagles.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Bengals (1/29/2023): 4 carries, 1 yardvs. Jaguars (1/21/2023): 11 carries, 25 yardsat Raiders (1/7/2023): 2 carries, 6 yards; 2 receptions, 0 yards, 1 TD