Table of Contents
The Mississippi State Bulldogs (15-8, 3-7 SEC) are favored (-9.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the LSU Tigers (12-11, 1-9 SEC) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at Humphrey Coliseum. The matchup’s over/under is set at 127.
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Starkville, Mississippi
- Arena: Humphrey Coliseum
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Tigers
Mississippi State Betting Stats & Information
- Mississippi State has compiled a 13-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 81.2% of those games).
- The Bulldogs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -513 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 11-12-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year, the Tigers are 2-3-1 against the spread.
- The average total Mississippi State has had set in matchups this season is 2.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
LSU Betting Stats & Info
- LSU has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won two (15.4%) of those contests.
- The Tigers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +375 moneyline set for this game.
- The Tigers have a 7-15-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year, the Tigers are 2-3-1 against the spread.
- The average total for LSU’s games this season is 9.1 more points than the point total of 127 for this outing.
Mississippi State vs. LSU Season Stat Comparison
|Mississippi State Rank||Mississippi State AVG||LSU AVG||LSU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Mississippi State Bulldogs Leaders
- Tolu Smith leads the Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.9 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Mississippi State’s best passer is Dashawn Davis, who averages 3.4 assists per game to go with his 8.2 PPG scoring average.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Davis, who knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
LSU Tigers Leaders
- K.J. Williams sits atop the Tigers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.7 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Justice Hill’s assist statline paces LSU; he records 3.3 assists per game.
- Adam Miller is the top scorer from distance for the Tigers, hitting 2.3 threes per game.