Table of Contents
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (14-9, 5-5 Big 12) are 5.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game home win streak when they square off against the Texas Tech Red Raiders (12-11, 1-9 Big 12) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at Gallagher-Iba Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 135.
How do I watch Cowboys vs. Red Raiders?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Arena: Gallagher-Iba Arena
Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. Red Raiders
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma State is 13-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 86.7%).
- The Cowboys have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -241 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Cowboys have compiled a 13-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Red Raiders are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Oklahoma State has had set in matchups this season is 2.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Texas Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Texas Tech has been the underdog in seven games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Red Raiders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +197.
- The Red Raiders’ ATS record is 9-14-0 this year.
- The Red Raiders have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Texas Tech’s games this season is 7.6 more points than the point total of 135 in this outing.
Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma State Rank||Oklahoma State AVG||Texas Tech AVG||Texas Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- The Cowboys scoring leader is Kalib Boone, who averages 12.2 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Moussa Cisse leads Oklahoma State in rebounding, averaging 8.3 per game, while Avery Anderson III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- The Cowboys get the most three-point shooting production out of John-Michael Wright, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Texas Tech Red Raiders Leaders
- Kevin Obanor holds the top spot on the Red Raiders leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.3 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- De’Vion Harmon’s assist statline leads Texas Tech; he records 3.6 assists per game.
- Pop Isaacs is reliable from distance and leads the Red Raiders with 2.5 made threes per game.