Table of Contents
The Penn State Nittany Lions (14-9, 5-7 Big Ten) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game home win streak when they take on the Wisconsin Badgers (13-9, 5-7 Big Ten) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at Bryce Jordan Center. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 126.
How do I watch Nittany Lions vs. Badgers?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: University Park, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Bryce Jordan Center
Betting Lines for Nittany Lions vs. Badgers
Penn State Betting Stats & Information
- Penn State has put together a 12-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 85.7% of those games).
- The Nittany Lions have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -199 or shorter.
- The Nittany Lions are 12-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Badgers have a 3-3 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- Penn State’s average total in matchups this year has been 140, 14 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Wisconsin Betting Stats & Info
- Wisconsin has won four, or 36.4%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Badgers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +165 moneyline set for this game.
- The Badgers have a 9-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Badgers are 3-3 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- Wisconsin’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 127.2 points, 1.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Penn State vs. Wisconsin Season Stat Comparison
|Penn State Rank||Penn State AVG||Wisconsin AVG||Wisconsin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Penn State Nittany Lions Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Nittany Lions is Jalen Pickett, who averages 17.3 points, 7.8 rebounds and seven assists per game.
- Andrew Funk leads the Nittany Lions in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Wisconsin Badgers Leaders
- Chucky Hepburn scores 12.6 points and adds 3.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Badgers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Steven Crowl’s stat line of 6.9 rebounds, 12 points and 2.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Wisconsin rebounding leaderboard.
- Connor Essegian is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Badgers, hitting 2.2 threes per game.