Table of Contents
The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (13-11, 7-4 A-10) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the La Salle Explorers (10-13, 4-6 A-10) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at Reilly Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 134.
How do I watch Bonnies vs. Explorers?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Olean, New York
- Arena: Reilly Center
Betting Lines for Bonnies vs. Explorers
Saint Bonaventure Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Bonaventure has put together a 7-6 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 53.8% of those games).
- The Bonnies have not played a game with moneyline odds of -292 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bonnies have put together a 14-9-1 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Explorers are 4-3 against the spread.
- Saint Bonaventure’s average point total in outings this season is 132.9, 1.1 points below the over/under in this game.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- La Salle has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won four, or 28.6%, of those games.
- The Explorers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +235.
- The Explorers are 12-11-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season, the Explorers are 4-3 against the spread.
- The average total for La Salle’s games this season is 6.9 more points than the point total of 134 for this outing.
Saint Bonaventure vs. La Salle Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Bonaventure Rank||Saint Bonaventure AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Bonaventure Bonnies Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bonnies this season is Daryl Banks III, who averages 15.4 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Saint Bonaventure’s leading rebounder is Yann Farell averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Kyrell Luc and his 4.3 assists per game.
- Banks leads the Bonnies in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- Khalil Brantley collects 14.1 points and adds four assists per game, putting him at the top of the Explorers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Fousseyni Drame is at the top of the La Salle rebounding leaderboard with 5.7 rebounds per game. He also scores 9.4 points and tacks on 0.9 assists per game.
- Josh Nickelberry is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Explorers, hitting two threes per game.