Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Travis Kelce before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET live on FOX. Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) and the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) square off for this season’s Super Bowl at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Travis Kelce Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 78.5 (-120)
Travis Kelce Receiving Stats
- Kelce has hauled in 110 receptions for 1,338 yards, best on his team, and 12 TDs. He has been targeted 152 times, and averages 78.7 yards receiving per game.
- So far this season, 23.3% of the 651 passes thrown by his team have gone Kelce’s way.
- He has accounted for 12 of his team’s 59 touchdowns on offense this season, or 20.3%.
- Against the Eagles, Kelce totaled 23 receiving yards in lone career matchup, 55.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Kelce, in one game against them, has never surpassed 78.5 receiving yards.
- Kelce did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Eagles.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Bengals (1/29/2023): 7 receptions, 78 yards, 1 TDvs. Jaguars (1/21/2023): 14 receptions, 98 yards, 2 TDsat Raiders (1/7/2023): 6 receptions, 38 yards