Table of Contents
The Utah State Aggies (19-5, 8-3 MWC) are only 1.5-point favorites as they try to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the No. 25 San Diego State Aztecs (18-5, 9-2 MWC) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 146 for the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Aggies vs. Aztecs?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Logan, Utah
- Arena: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Aztecs
Utah State Betting Stats & Information
- Utah State has an 18-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 90% of those games).
- The Aggies have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -124 or shorter.
- The Aggies have a 14-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 1.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average total Utah State has had in its matchups this year is 5.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
San Diego State Betting Stats & Info
- San Diego State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Aztecs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Aztecs are 9-12-1 against the spread this year.
- The Aztecs are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for San Diego State’s games this year is 5.4 fewer points than the point total of 146 for this outing.
Utah State vs. San Diego State Season Stat Comparison
|Utah State Rank||Utah State AVG||San Diego State AVG||San Diego State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- Steven Ashworth leads the Aggies in points and assists per game, scoring 15.9 points and distributing 4.5 assists.
- Daniel Akin leads Utah State in rebounding, pulling down 7.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.5 points a contest.
- The Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Ashworth, who knocks down 3.5 threes per game.
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- Matt Bradley is the top scorer for the Aztecs with 12.8 points per game. He also adds 3.9 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his statistics.
- Nathan Mensah puts up a stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 7 points and 0.4 assists per game for San Diego State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Darrion Trammell has the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 10.8 points and 2.4 rebounds per outing.
- Adam Seiko is reliable from three-point range and leads the Aztecs with 1.9 made threes per game.