Table of Contents
The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (8-14, 2-8 A-10) are at home in A-10 play against the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (11-12, 5-6 A-10) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The Ramblers are 3-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Ramblers vs. Hawks?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Joseph J. Gentile Center
Betting Lines for Ramblers vs. Hawks
Loyola Chicago Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola Chicago has won four of nine games when the moneyline favorite this season (44.4%).
- The Ramblers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -153 or shorter.
- The Ramblers are 6-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Hawks have a 5-4-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Loyola Chicago’s games this year is two fewer points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has been underdogs in 12 games this season and won three (25%) of those contests.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +130.
- The Hawks’ ATS record is 13-9-1 this season.
- The Hawks are 5-4-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games this year have averaged a total of 143.6 points, 2.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Loyola Chicago vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola Chicago Rank||Loyola Chicago AVG||Saint Joseph’s (PA) AVG||Saint Joseph’s (PA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola Chicago Ramblers Leaders
- The Ramblers leader in points and rebounds is Philip Alston, who scores 14.8 points and pulls down 5.6 boards per game.
- Loyola Chicago’s best passer is Braden Norris, who averages 4.1 assists per game to go with his 10.5 PPG scoring average.
- Norris makes more threes per game than any other member of the Ramblers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks Leaders
- Erik Reynolds II is the top scorer for the Hawks with 17.9 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Saint Joseph’s (PA) leaders in rebounding and assists are Cameron Brown with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.9 points and 1.6 assists per game) and Lynn Greer III with 4.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.5 points and 5.1 rebounds per game).
- Reynolds is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Hawks, hitting 2.8 threes per game.