Table of Contents
The Montana State Bobcats (17-8, 10-2 Big Sky) are underdogs (by 7 points) to extend a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Weber State Wildcats (12-12, 7-4 Big Sky) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5.
How do I watch Wildcats vs. Bobcats?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Ogden, Utah
- Arena: Dee Events Center
Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Bobcats
Weber State Betting Stats & Information
- Weber State has won 75% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (6-2).
- The Wildcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -300 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 10-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 7 points or more this season (0-1-1).
- The average total for Weber State’s games this season is 0.8 more points than the over/under of 133.5 in this game.
Montana State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Montana State has been the underdog six times and won two of those games.
- The Bobcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +250.
- The Bobcats have a 15-6-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats are winless against the spread (0-1-1) when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Montana State this season is 7.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Weber State vs. Montana State Season Stat Comparison
|Weber State Rank||Weber State AVG||Montana State AVG||Montana State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points, rebounds and assists is Dillon Jones, who puts up 15.5 points, 10.8 boards and 3.7 assists per game.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Steven Verplancken Jr., who makes 1.9 threes per game.
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- Raequan Battle scores 17.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bobcats.
- Montana State’s leader in rebounds is Jubrile Belo with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Darius Brown II with 4.9 per game.
- Battle knocks down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bobcats.