Table of Contents
The No. 3 Alabama Crimson Tide (20-3, 10-0 SEC) are 9-point favorites as they attempt to continue a six-game home win streak when they square off against the Florida Gators (13-10, 6-4 SEC) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at Coleman Coliseum. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 147.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Crimson Tide vs. Gators?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Arena: Coleman Coliseum
Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Gators
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama has compiled a 17-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 85% of those games).
- The Crimson Tide have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -447 or shorter.
- The Crimson Tide are 14-9-0 ATS this season.
- The average total Alabama has had set in matchups this season is 4.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Florida Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Florida has won two out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Gators have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +333.
- The Gators’ ATS record is 12-11-0 this year.
- The average point total for Florida this season is 11.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Alabama vs. Florida Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||Florida AVG||Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Crimson Tide this season is Brandon Miller, who averages 18.8 points, 8.2 rebounds, and two assists per game.
- Alabama’s leading rebounder is Noah Clowney averaging 8.3 boards per game and its best passer is Jahvon Quinerly and his 3.5 assists per game.
- Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Crimson Tide, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
Florida Gators Leaders
- Colin Castleton sits on top of the Gators leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.6 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Kyle Lofton dishes out more assists than any other Florida player with 2.9 per game. He also averages 9 points and pulls down three rebounds per game.
- Will Richard is dependable from deep and leads the Gators with 1.7 made threes per game.