Table of Contents
The New Hampshire Wildcats (11-11, 6-4 America East) are at home in America East action against the Binghamton Bearcats (9-13, 5-4 America East) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are favored by 6 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 130.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Wildcats vs. Bearcats?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Durham, New Hampshire
- Arena: Lundholm Gymnasium
Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Bearcats
New Hampshire Betting Stats & Information
- New Hampshire has won three of five games when the moneyline favorite this season (60%).
- The Wildcats have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -274 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wildcats have put together a 10-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 6 points or more, the Bearcats have a 5-6 record against the spread.
- The average total New Hampshire has had set in matchups this year is 2.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Binghamton Betting Stats & Info
- Binghamton has been underdogs in 15 games this season and won five (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Bearcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +218 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Bearcats have compiled a 10-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Bearcats are 5-6 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- Binghamton’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 139.7 points, 9.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
New Hampshire vs. Binghamton Season Stat Comparison
|New Hampshire Rank||New Hampshire AVG||Binghamton AVG||Binghamton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Hampshire Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and rebounds is Clarence O. Daniels II, who scores 15.5 points and grabs 11 boards per game.
- New Hampshire’s best passer is Kyree Brown, who averages 4.3 assists per game to go with his 12 PPG scoring average.
- Matt Herasme makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Binghamton Bearcats Leaders
- Jacob Falko’s points (13.2 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bearcats’ leaderboards.
- Armon Harried’s stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 12 points and 1.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Binghamton rebounding leaderboard.
- Falko is dependable from three-point range and leads the Bearcats with 1.1 made threes per game.