Table of Contents
The Boston University Terriers (11-14, 4-8 Patriot) are at home in Patriot play against the American Eagles (15-8, 7-5 Patriot) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Terriers are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 128.5.
How do I watch Terriers vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Case Gym
Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Eagles
Boston University Betting Stats & Information
- Boston University has been the moneyline favorite 14 times this season. They’ve finished 9-5 in those games.
- The Terriers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -116 or shorter.
- The Terriers have gone 10-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles have an 8-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average total Boston University has had set in games this year is 6.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
American Betting Stats & Info
- This season, American has won seven out of the 11 games, or 63.6%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -104 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles are 12-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Eagles have an 8-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average point total for American this year is 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Boston University vs. American Season Stat Comparison
|Boston University Rank||Boston University AVG||American AVG||American Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston University Terriers Leaders
- Walter Whyte leads the Terriers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.3 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Ethan Brittain-Watts is Boston University’s best passer, distributing 2.1 assists per game while scoring 9 PPG.
- The Terriers get the most three-point shooting production out of Jonas Harper, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
American Eagles Leaders
- Matt Rogers sits at the top of the Eagles scoring leaderboard with 12.8 points per game. He also pulls down 5.4 rebounds and dishes out 1.7 assists per game.
- American’s leader in rebounds is Johnny O’Neil with 6.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Elijah Stephens with four per game.
- O’Neil is consistent from deep and leads the Eagles with 1.9 made threes per game.