Table of Contents
The Appalachian State Mountaineers (13-12, 6-6 Sun Belt) visit the UL Monroe Warhawks (11-14, 7-5 Sun Belt) in a matchup of Sun Belt teams at Fant-Ewing Coliseum, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 9, 2023. The Mountaineers are 2-point favorites in the game. The point total is 129.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Mountaineers vs. Warhawks?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Monroe, Louisiana
- Arena: Fant-Ewing Coliseum
Betting Lines for Mountaineers vs. Warhawks
Appalachian State Betting Stats & Information
- Appalachian State has won five of nine games when the moneyline favorite this season (55.6%).
- The Mountaineers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -126 or shorter.
- The Mountaineers have gone 11-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Warhawks are 9-10 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- Appalachian State’s average total in outings this season has been 135.9, 6.4 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
UL Monroe Betting Stats & Info
- UL Monroe has won six, or 31.6%, of the 19 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Warhawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +105 odds on them winning this game.
- The Warhawks are 11-11-0 ATS this year.
- The Warhawks have a 9-10 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2 points or more.
- The average total for UL Monroe’s games this season is 9.2 more points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Appalachian State vs. UL Monroe Season Stat Comparison
|Appalachian State Rank||Appalachian State AVG||UL Monroe AVG||UL Monroe Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Appalachian State Mountaineers Leaders
- Donovan Gregory leads the Mountaineers in points and assists per game, scoring 12.3 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- CJ Huntley is Appalachian State’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.4 boards in each contest while scoring 8.7 points per game.
- Tyree Boykin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mountaineers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
UL Monroe Warhawks Leaders
- The Warhawks’ Jamari Blackmon averages enough points (14.2 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Thomas Howell is at the top of the UL Monroe rebounding leaderboard with 7.4 rebounds per game. He also scores 9.9 points and tacks on two assists per game.
- Blackmon hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Warhawks.