Table of Contents
The No. 1 Purdue Boilermakers (22-2, 11-2 Big Ten) are favored (by 7 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Iowa Hawkeyes (15-8, 7-5 Big Ten) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 149.5 points.
How do I watch Boilermakers vs. Hawkeyes?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Arena: Mackey Arena
Betting Lines for Boilermakers vs. Hawkeyes
Purdue Betting Stats & Information
- Purdue has compiled a 17-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 94.4% of those games).
- The Boilermakers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -306 or shorter.
- The Boilermakers are 10-13-1 against the spread this season.
- Purdue’s average point total in matchups this season is 135.1, 14.4 points below the over/under in this game.
Iowa Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Iowa has won two out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hawkeyes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +248 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hawkeyes’ ATS record is 14-9-0 this season.
- The average point total for Iowa this season is 5.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Purdue vs. Iowa Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Rank||Purdue AVG||Iowa AVG||Iowa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- Zach Edey leads the Boilermakers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 22.4 points and 13.2 boards per game.
- Braden Smith is Purdue’s best passer, dishing out 4.4 assists per game while scoring 9.3 PPG.
- The Boilermakers get the most three-point shooting production out of Fletcher Loyer, who makes two threes per game.
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- Kris Murray records 20.5 points and 8.5 rebounds per game for the Hawkeyes, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Connor McCaffery records more assists than any other Iowa player with 2.9 per game. He also averages 7.5 points and pulls down 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Murray is reliable from distance and leads the Hawkeyes with 2.3 made threes per game.