Table of Contents
Collin Morikawa is +1600 to win the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale after taking third in the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines (North) on January 25 – 28 in his last action. Below we help you make your best bets on Morikawa before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona by breaking down his performances in recent events.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Collin Morikawa Recent Performance
- Morikawa has finished below par 17 times, completed his day without a bogey on five occasions, and finished 16 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in two of his last 20 rounds, while scoring among the top five in six rounds and the top 10 a total of nine times.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Morikawa has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round 10 times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 15 times.
Collin Morikawa History at WM Phoenix Open
- The most recent time Morikawa played this tournament (in 2020), he finished 25th.
- He was within five shots of the leader in one round his last time copmeting at this tournament.
Collin Morikawa’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|