Table of Contents
Jordan Spieth has +4500 odds at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale. He made the cut in his most recent event, the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, and finished 63rd. Below we help you make your best bets on Spieth before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona by breaking down his performances in recent events.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Jordan Spieth Recent Performance
- Spieth has finished below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in one of his last 18 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 a total of three times.
- Spieth has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Jordan Spieth History at WM Phoenix Open
- In Spieth’s last six appearances at this tournament, he has placed in the top 10 three times, including one top-five finish. He’s averaged a 20th-place finish.
- In his last six trips to this tournament, Spieth made the cut four times.
- Spieth took 60th the most recent time he competed in this event (in 2022).
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time at this tournament.
Jordan Spieth’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|