Table of Contents
Nate Lashley (+50000) enters the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale after missing the cut at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am in his last event Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lashley before he takes to the course in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Nate Lashley Recent Performance
- Over his last 13 rounds, Lashley has shot below par seven times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Lashley has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day four times.
Nate Lashley History at WM Phoenix Open
- Over Lashley’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once with an average finish at the event of 10th.
- In his last three appearances at this event, he’s made the cut twice.
- Lashley failed to make the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament (in 2022).
Nate Lashley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|