Table of Contents
Nick Watney has +150000 odds at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale. He missed the cut in his last event here, the 2022 Waste Management Phoenix Open. Before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Watney in this event.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Nick Watney Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds of play, Watney has finished below par on five occasions while also posting two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Watney has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day one time.
Nick Watney History at WM Phoenix Open
- In his last six appearances at this event, Watney has an average finishing position of 34th.
- In Watney’s last six appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
- Watney failed to make the cut in his last entry into this tournament (in 2022).
Nick Watney’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|