Table of Contents
The USC Trojans (17-6, 9-3 Pac-12) will look to build on a four-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Oregon Ducks (14-10, 8-5 Pac-12) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at Matthew Knight Arena as 4-point underdogs. The contest airs at 11:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The point total is set at 143 for the matchup.
How do I watch Ducks vs. Trojans?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Eugene, Oregon
- Arena: Matthew Knight Arena
Betting Lines for Ducks vs. Trojans
Oregon Betting Stats & Information
- Oregon has won 69.2% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (9-4).
- The Ducks have not played as a moneyline favorite of -189 or shorter.
- The Ducks have gone 12-12-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Trojans are 3-1 against the spread.
- Oregon’s average point total in outings this year is 137.9, 5.1 points below the over/under in this game.
USC Betting Stats & Info
- This season, USC has been the underdog nine times and won four of those games.
- The Trojans have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +155 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Trojans have compiled a 13-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Trojans have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for USC this year is four points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Oregon vs. USC Season Stat Comparison
|Oregon Rank||Oregon AVG||USC AVG||USC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oregon Ducks Leaders
- Will Richardson leads the Ducks in points and assists per game, scoring 14 points and distributing 5.3 assists.
- N’Faly Dante leads Oregon in rebounding, grabbing 7.4 boards per game while also scoring 13.2 points a contest.
- Richardson leads the Ducks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
USC Trojans Leaders
- Drew Peterson paces the Trojans in both rebounds and assists with 6.6 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game.
- Boogie Ellis counts for 16.5 points per game, making him the top scorer on USC’s squad.
- Ellis makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Trojans.