Table of Contents
The Cleveland State Vikings (14-11, 9-5 Horizon) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game home winning streak when they take on the Robert Morris Colonials (11-14, 6-8 Horizon) on Friday, February 10, 2023 at Wolstein Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 134.5.
How do I watch Vikings vs. Colonials?
- Game Day: Friday, February 10, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Wolstein Center
Betting Lines for Vikings vs. Colonials
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Information
- Cleveland State has won 80% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (8-2).
- The Vikings have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -294 or shorter.
- The Vikings’ ATS record is 12-11-0 this season.
- The Colonials have a 4-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 6.5 points or more.
- The average total Cleveland State has had in its games this year is 4.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Robert Morris Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Robert Morris has won four out of the 15 games, or 26.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Colonials have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +230 moneyline set for this game.
- The Colonials are 12-11-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Colonials are 4-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for Robert Morris this season is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Cleveland State vs. Robert Morris Season Stat Comparison
|Cleveland State Rank||Cleveland State AVG||Robert Morris AVG||Robert Morris Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- Tristan Enaruna leads the Vikings in scoring and rebounding, tallying 14.7 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Cleveland State’s best passer is Deshon Parker, who averages 3.9 assists per game to go with his 10.5 PPG scoring average.
- Drew Lowder makes more threes per game than any other member of the Vikings, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Robert Morris Colonials Leaders
- Enoch Cheeks scores 16.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Colonials.
- Kahliel Spear has a stat line of eight rebounds, 15.8 points and 1.9 assists per game for Robert Morris to take the top rebound spot on the team. Michael Green III holds the top spot for assists with 4.7 per game, adding 7.3 points and 1.6 rebounds per contest.
- Josh Corbin is the top shooter from deep for the Colonials, hitting 3.1 threes per game.