Table of Contents
The Nevada Wolf Pack (19-6, 9-3 MWC) are 9.5-point favorites as they try to build on a 13-game home win streak when they square off against the Fresno State Bulldogs (9-14, 5-7 MWC) on Friday, February 10, 2023 at Lawlor Events Center. The contest airs at 11:00 PM ET on Fox Sports 1. The over/under is set at 130.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Wolf Pack vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Friday, February 10, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Reno, Nevada
- Arena: Lawlor Events Center
Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Bulldogs
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada has won 14 of 15 games when the moneyline favorite this season (93.3%).
- The Wolf Pack have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -526 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack are 16-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Nevada’s games this year is 9.6 more points than the total of 130.5 in this game.
Fresno State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Fresno State has won four out of the 13 games, or 30.8%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +375.
- The Bulldogs are 8-14-0 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, the Bulldogs are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Fresno State’s games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the point total of 130.5 for this outing.
Nevada vs. Fresno State Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||Fresno State AVG||Fresno State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Jarod Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in scoring, tallying 17.8 points per game to go with 2.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Nevada’s leading rebounder is Darrion Williams averaging 7.1 boards per game and its best passer is Kenan Blackshear and his 4.6 assists per game.
- Lucas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolf Pack, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- Jemarl Baker Jr. racks up 11.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bulldogs.
- The Fresno State leaders in rebounding and assists are Isaih Moore with 7.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.5 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Isaiah Hill with 3.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.3 points and 2.1 rebounds per game).
- Baker is the top scorer from deep for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.7 threes per game.