Table of Contents
The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (9-13, 4-9 MAAC) are favored (by 3.5 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Marist Red Foxes (8-14, 4-9 MAAC) on Friday, February 10, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 124 for the matchup.
How do I watch Peacocks vs. Red Foxes?
- Game Day: Friday, February 10, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
- Arena: Yanitelli Center
Betting Lines for Peacocks vs. Red Foxes
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats & Information
- The Peacocks have an 8-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Red Foxes have a 6-5 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average total Saint Peter’s has had set in matchups this season is 2.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Marist Betting Stats & Info
- The Red Foxes’ ATS record is 10-11-1 this season.
- The Red Foxes have a 6-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- Marist’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 128.8 points, 4.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Peter’s vs. Marist Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Peter’s Rank||Saint Peter’s AVG||Marist AVG||Marist Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Peter’s Peacocks Leaders
- The Peacocks leader in rebounds and assist is Latrell Reid, who pulls down 4.9 rebounds and gives out 3.8 assists per game along with scoring 5.9 points per contest.
- Saint Peter’s leading scorer is Isiah Dasher, who drops 14.4 points a game in addition to his 4.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- The Peacocks get the most three-point shooting production out of Dasher, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
Marist Red Foxes Leaders
- Patrick Gardner holds the top spot on the Red Foxes leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 18.7 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Marist’s assist leader is Isaiah Brickner with 2.7 per game. He also scores 7.2 points per game and adds 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Noah Harris is dependable from deep and leads the Red Foxes with 2.1 made threes per game.