Table of Contents
The Dayton Flyers (16-9, 8-4 A-10) host the Saint Louis Billikens (16-8, 8-3 A-10) after winning three home games in a row. The Flyers are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 10, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 136.5.
How do I watch Flyers vs. Billikens?
- Game Day: Friday, February 10, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
- Arena: UD Arena
Betting Lines for Flyers vs. Billikens
Dayton Betting Stats & Information
- Dayton has won 15 of 23 games when the moneyline favorite this season (65.2%).
- The Flyers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -225 or shorter.
- The Flyers are 11-14-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Billikens are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total in Dayton’s games this year is 6.1 fewer points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
Saint Louis Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Louis lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Billikens have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +185 odds on them winning this game.
- The Billikens’ ATS record is 10-13-0 this season.
- The Billikens are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Saint Louis this season is 10.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Dayton vs. Saint Louis Season Stat Comparison
|Dayton Rank||Dayton AVG||Saint Louis AVG||Saint Louis Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dayton Flyers Leaders
- Daron Holmes leads the Flyers in scoring, tallying 17.6 points per game to go with 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Toumani Camara is Dayton’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.2 per game, while Mike Sharavjamts is its best passer, distributing 2.9 assists in each contest.
- The Flyers get the most three-point shooting production out of Koby Brea, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Saint Louis Billikens Leaders
- Gibson Jimerson puts up 13.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Billikens.
- Francis Okoro puts up a stat line of 8.6 rebounds, 7.4 points and 0.8 assists per game for Saint Louis to take the top rebound spot on the team. Yuri Collins holds the top spot for assists with 10.1 per game, adding 11.7 points and 3.6 rebounds per outing.
- Jimerson is reliable from three-point range and leads the Billikens with 2.6 made threes per game.