Table of Contents
The Wright State Raiders (15-11, 8-7 Horizon) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Northern Kentucky Norse (15-10, 10-4 Horizon) on Friday, February 10, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
How do I watch Raiders vs. Norse?
- Game Day: Friday, February 10, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Fairborn, Ohio
- Arena: Wright State University Nutter Center
Betting Lines for Raiders vs. Norse
Wright State Betting Stats & Information
- Wright State has a 9-6 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- The Raiders have not played as a moneyline favorite of -154 or shorter.
- The Raiders have a 14-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Norse have a 1-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Wright State has had set in games this season is 17.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Kentucky has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won twice.
- The Norse have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +130 moneyline set for this game.
- The Norse’s ATS record is 7-16-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Norse are 1-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for Northern Kentucky this year is 6.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Wright State vs. Northern Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Wright State Rank||Wright State AVG||Northern Kentucky AVG||Northern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wright State Raiders Leaders
- Trey Calvin leads the Raiders in points and assists per game, scoring 20 points and distributing 4 assists.
- Wright State’s best rebounder is Brandon Noel, who averages 8.8 boards per game in addition to his 12.7 PPG average.
- Alex Huibregste makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick averages 18.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Norse.
- Northern Kentucky’s leader in rebounds is Chris Brandon with 9.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Xavier Rhodes with 3.7 per game.
- Warrick averages 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Norse.