Table of Contents
Two hot teams square off when the No. 23 Creighton Bluejays (16-8, 10-3 Big East) host the No. 21 UConn Huskies (19-6, 8-6 Big East) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The Bluejays are 4.5-point favorites and put their seven-game win streak on the line against the Huskies, winners of three straight. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
How do I watch Bluejays vs. Huskies?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska
- Arena: CHI Health Center Omaha
Betting Lines for Bluejays vs. Huskies
Creighton Betting Stats & Information
- Creighton has gone 15-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 88.2%).
- The Bluejays have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -189 or shorter.
- The Bluejays’ ATS record is 12-12-0 this season.
- The average over/under Creighton has had set in matchups this season is 1.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
UConn Betting Stats & Info
- UConn won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Huskies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +155 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Huskies have compiled a 14-10-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for UConn this year is 2.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Creighton vs. UConn Season Stat Comparison
|Creighton Rank||Creighton AVG||UConn AVG||UConn Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bluejays this season is Ryan Kalkbrenner, who averages 15.1 points, 6.8 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
- Baylor Scheierman leads Creighton in rebounding, averaging 8.3 per game, while Ryan Nembhard leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.2 in each contest.
- The Bluejays get the most three-point shooting production out of Scheierman, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
UConn Huskies Leaders
- The Huskies’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Adama Sanogo with 17.2 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Tristen Newton dishes out more assists than any other UConn teammate with 4.4 per game. He also scores 10.5 points and grabs 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Hawkins is the top shooter from distance for the Huskies, hitting three threes per game.