Table of Contents
The No. 8 Virginia Cavaliers (18-4, 10-3 ACC) are 6-point favorites as they look to build on a six-game home winning streak when they take on the Duke Blue Devils (17-7, 8-5 ACC) on Saturday, February 11, 2023 at John Paul Jones Arena. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under is 126 in the matchup.
How do I watch Cavaliers vs. Blue Devils?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Arena: John Paul Jones Arena
Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Blue Devils
Virginia Betting Stats & Information
- Virginia has put together a 13-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 86.7% of those games).
- The Cavaliers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -256 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Cavaliers have compiled a 9-12-1 record against the spread.
- Virginia’s average point total in outings this year is 130.4, 4.4 points higher than the total in this game.
Duke Betting Stats & Info
- Duke has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Blue Devils have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +208.
- So far this season, the Blue Devils have compiled a 9-15-0 record against the spread.
- The average total for Duke’s games this year is 10 more points than the point total of 126 for this outing.
Virginia vs. Duke Season Stat Comparison
|Virginia Rank||Virginia AVG||Duke AVG||Duke Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Virginia Cavaliers Leaders
- The Cavaliers scoring leader is Armaan Franklin, who averages 12.2 per contest to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Jayden Gardner is Virginia’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.1 per game, while Kihei Clark is its best passer, distributing six assists in each contest.
- The Cavaliers get the most three-point shooting production out of Franklin, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- The Blue Devils’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Kyle Filipowski with 15.5 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Duke’s assist leader is Jeremy Roach with three per game. He also records 12.5 points per game and tacks on 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Roach is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Blue Devils, hitting 1.5 threes per game.